Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you find his nails too long in this picture?

http://www.friendster.com/photos/1126329…





Do guys leave their nails to get longer like girls??Do you find his nails too long in this picture?
I find guys with long nails to be really odd. I wouldn't date a guy who had long nails, its just too feminine!Do you find his nails too long in this picture?
I guess it's okay...i don't know they're his nails.lol
Why are dididid and boxers answers identical-verbatim????
thats just freaky :S
yea his nails r fine me myself i have a bad habit of biting my nails so my nails r short but i know lots of guys whos nails r like that
yea his nails r fine me myself i have a bad habit of biting my nails so my nails r short but i know lots of guys whos nails r like that
Yeah I Bite My Nails But Guys With Long Nails Put Me Off Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment