Sunday, January 17, 2010

What would be a cool design/picture to put on my lime green nails ?

i would want to do it in thin tip black nail polish, what do you think would look cool/cute ? here are my nails : http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu3/andymclell/004.jpgWhat would be a cool design/picture to put on my lime green nails ?
you can get a thin brush and paint a tiny black star on each nail or do lines coming from the sides. or you can just do a french manicure thing but the tips black. or you can do stripes. or checks but just dont colour in the sqaures. or... you can apint your nail on your nails or if you cnat think of anything.. just get nail art stickers or do dots. sorry i didnt knoe what else to say im kinda tired.


go on my page an answer my question about nerd glasses! anyone?What would be a cool design/picture to put on my lime green nails ?
skulls

No comments:

Post a Comment