Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I mount a picture on a wall without any nails and without taking the paint off?

I have just moved in to a rented apartment and I am not allowed to knock any nails in to the walls, however I have a few pictures I would like to put up. How could I fix them to the wall?





Im not sure if I should use tape because it may take paint off the walls or leave residue.





Thanks in advanceHow can I mount a picture on a wall without any nails and without taking the paint off?
There are hooks with sticky backs that supposedly leave no marks when you remove them. I haven't had complete success with them so far, but that's the closest thing I've found. :-/





You can find them in the home supply section of your store.How can I mount a picture on a wall without any nails and without taking the paint off?
Commando hooks by 3M. You can find them at Home Depot, Lowes, Michaels, Joann's, Target. They come in various sizes for different weight objects

No comments:

Post a Comment