Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey Hey Guys! I need to get my nails and eyebrows done. *PICTURES PLEASEEEEEEEEE*?

Does anyone know what kinda shape I should get them? I know what my nails will be. But I'm not sure how my eyebrows should look*PICTURES PLEASE* if you can find anyHey Hey Guys! I need to get my nails and eyebrows done. *PICTURES PLEASEEEEEEEEE*?
I think that french manicures look best on nails, with or without acrylic. As for your eyebrows, stick-thin eyebrows have been OUT for a while now, so just tell the person waxing your eyebrows that you want to clean them up a little bit and want to have a slightly defined arch, if the current shape of your eyebrows will allow it.Hey Hey Guys! I need to get my nails and eyebrows done. *PICTURES PLEASEEEEEEEEE*?
Shape your eyebrows according to your face. Here's a rule of thumb: take a pencil and angle it across the outside of your eye and nostril, this is where your eyebrow should end. A pencil held straight up from the outside of your nostril is where it should start. Also, don't pluck above the brow, just clean up below.
get your eyebrows done like this:


http://thebeautystop.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z263/鈥?/a>


I love her eyebrows.


I shape mine like hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment