Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you think if I showed this picture to a manicurist they would be able to do my nails like this?

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa262鈥?/a>





It's so pretty ^.^Do you think if I showed this picture to a manicurist they would be able to do my nails like this?
Holy crap, that's sweet. I wouldn't wear it, but if you really want that on your nails then you'd better be prepared to pay big bucks. If you go to a high-end place they could probably do it.Do you think if I showed this picture to a manicurist they would be able to do my nails like this?
yes, but it would probably be expensive.
they should be able to
you better find a really awesome nail lady!!! and besides... that is really tacky!! no offense
Yes, but you will pay huge bucks for it.
if you go to a really good one, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment