Friday, January 15, 2010

I stubbed my toe and the nail is cracked (picture included)?

I've stubbed my toe and the nail is cracked from side to side.





http://i7.tinypic.com/72lk2ur.jpg





I think it's bleeding under the nail. I sprayed some antiseptic savlon on it, thats what the orangey stuff is. What should I do? Will it eventually 'die' and come off overnight or should I try cut it? I'm tempted to try break it off but I dont know if its better to come off itself or for me to try.I stubbed my toe and the nail is cracked (picture included)?
DON';T BREAK IT OFF for a few days, maybe a week. IT will hurt with shoes on. It will heal back like nothing happened. Atleast you didnt go any lower. Sometimes I hit my hand with a hammer at work. Man doe it hurt. And it will be black for a few weeks and grow nail back in a month or so.I stubbed my toe and the nail is cracked (picture included)?
When did you last have a tetanus shot (with in the last 10 years) you should put a clean bandage on it to keep it clean and then you should go to the nearest health clinic just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment