Friday, January 15, 2010

My thumb nails no longer show preview of my pictures.?

I have windoes vista and I used to be able to look at my thumbnails and see what picture was in that file. Now all of them have a generic picture on themMy thumb nails no longer show preview of my pictures.?
I had this problem too





Go to...Control panel/folders and options/view and make sure ';always show icons and never thumbnails'; is unticked





=]My thumb nails no longer show preview of my pictures.?
While viewing some files in Windows Explorer (e.g. My Pictures), press ALT. This will make some additional options available to you. Within these new options, go to Tools 鈻?Folder Options.





This will open Folder Options. Go to the View tab. Now find ';Always show icons, never thumbnails'; and ENSURE that it is NOT checked. Now click OK.





That should do it. :D


_____





鈭扐DAMANT 脝VE!


http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4016/im鈥?/a>
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment