Friday, January 15, 2010

A picture of acrylic natural looking nails?

I want to get my nails done looking natural, but acrylics and with a design on it.


Please give me a website.A picture of acrylic natural looking nails?
I don't have a website but all you really have to do is get the nails colored with one full color and get a design on that part so it look realistic!!


~sorry I triedA picture of acrylic natural looking nails?
Acrylics won't look natural. No matter what you do, especially if you put a design on them. And I got some put on like 2 weeks ago, and lasted hardly a week, they were annoying and when I took them off there is like a round bruise at the bottom of each nail where the fake one ended.


Bleck...


Some people love the acrylics.. I'm not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment