Friday, January 15, 2010

Some really cool designs to do with my nails? Pictures please! ;-)?

Okay, so my nails are just passing over the skin if I look at them from behind with my hand out, but they look nice and long from the front...I don't want to do a french manicure, but more something summery/springy for my birthday party. I have toothpicks and nails files and everything because I love my nails to death, but I still am not that creative with them. I have lots of colours including bright summer pinks, dark and light purlples, yellows, greens, oranges, white, ALL pinks actually and MANY more including black and red and all that. I have oiver 45 nails polishes at least. Probably around 55-65 polishes actually. I also have nail sparkles and everything. Please include a picture and/or a 3 step or more description of how to do the manicure. You can also suggest things to do for my toes.Some really cool designs to do with my nails? Pictures please! ;-)?
go to sally hansen.com and type in nail art pen. i love the checkered design . they have black and red.Some really cool designs to do with my nails? Pictures please! ;-)?
I don't have any pics but you can paint ur nails a plain color thsat you like such as pink. Then design a flower on your thumbs with another color and put a small gem or dot of black in the center. You can do this with your toes too.
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment