Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you bite your nails have the habit of biting your nails could I have a picture of them for a collage?

If you bite your nails please can you help. I would like to ask you could I send some pictures of your bittern finger nails please could you Emile them to me at idluk2000@yahoo.co.uk





I need as many pictures of biting nails as I can get. Please can every one help with this if they have the habit of biting your nails thanks. I am not going to be putting the pictures all over the internet it鈥檚 going to be for a collage so you will be safe only a few people will see and they will not ever know who you are.





Please don鈥檛 be embarrassed the more you bite them the batter this is the only time your ever going to be told this the shorter you can bite them the better.





Also if you have any other things that you think would help then send them to me





Many thanks for your help Peter.If you bite your nails have the habit of biting your nails could I have a picture of them for a collage?
I think its best you go around with a video camera and view people that are biting nails. because in the picture a person could appear as if they are biting their finger, but in actuality they are posing for the camera.If you bite your nails have the habit of biting your nails could I have a picture of them for a collage?
Why would you want pictures of people biting their nails? Not to be rude, but that is kind of disgusting..

No comments:

Post a Comment