Sunday, January 17, 2010

My sons toe nails look like they're popping up? Picture included!?

The next shoe size is too big for him, so it can't be his shoes... any ideas? he drinks lots of milk! They're yellow at the tops, and on a couple of them, look to be actually popping UP.. he DOES have a doctors appt friday but I'm just curious NOW..





http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/kayleekayleeann/003.jpgMy sons toe nails look like they're popping up? Picture included!?
it could be something fungal but im really not sure. good thing you made a doc app.My sons toe nails look like they're popping up? Picture included!?
Do not worry about it, my daughter was born with the nails like that, I notice she liked to curl her toes, and the socks got stock on her nails a lot, some times it is just the way how they walk and curl their toes, but it is a good idea to make it check with the pediatrician, she is 2 years and 3 months old now and her nail are normal looking. My mother in law told me that all her children had their toe nails like that when they were infants. But if your son's toe nails became like that and did not born with it, maybe something else and it is good that you make an appointment with the doctor. Hope everything is well.
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment