Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you think nails like this are tacky? (picture)?

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258…Do you think nails like this are tacky? (picture)?
If you have to ASK if something is tacky...I think you already have the answer...show me ONE style and beauty icon that currently has a thick, plastic, squarish french manicure. (think Nicole Kidman, Madonna, Scarlett, Natalie Portman) You won't find one. Pamala Anderson on the otherhand...





Fake nails are stripper-ish...for those out there that think guys find them sexy - these are probably the same guys that really like giant, fake boobs, perma-tan and big hair.Do you think nails like this are tacky? (picture)?
TACKY? HELL NAW!


I WAS AFRAID TO LOOK AT THE PIC, THINKING THEY WERE GONNA BE THIS PAIR OF LOOOOOONG %26amp; GAWDY, CURLED UNDER, MAKE ME WANNA GAG TYPE NAILS! HA HA HA


WHEW! THAT WAS A SCARY THOUGHT. LOL


BUT NO...THESE ARE, IN MY OPINION, VERY NICE.


HA...AND I AM JUST FIXING TO DO MY NAILS HERE IN A FEW.





ARE THESE YOURS, OR ARE THEY ONES YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING ON HAVING DONE?


THEY ARE VERY NICE...I SAY...GO FOR IT BABES!!! WooT!


~S
Tacky: No


Pointless:Yes
No, not at all. I personally wouldn't want mine to be any longer than that, though. Overall, I love French manicures. Very classic =)
Tacky..no. That's how I get mines done. French tips. But not so long.
it depends on how good of a job the nail place does. don't get them too square.
they're just acylics with a french manicure. nothing wrong with them. just make sure they are too long.
I think that if you don't overdo it, ive seen tackier. lots of conservative people wear this style of nails
no as long as there not wayy to long.
no, they pretty! I don't like it it when people wear long nails with decorations that make the nails seem too obvious that they're fake.
Their nice. Classic.
their perfect....very decent
I would like them if they were slightly shorter...
watevz
no. i love fake nails. just don't make them too long.
they're classy as long as they aren't too long :)
No, I actually think they are very pretty :)
If they're too long, yes.
If your fingers aren't short and fat.
They look fine to me...
if they were shorter.
no they look alright. i hate it when there really long! thats Tacky!!
No they are classy. Look exactly like the ones i got on now,
no, they look nice
yeah
no they're cute
no! their preety
they look normal and sexy
no they look simple yet elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment