Sunday, January 17, 2010

Would you ever get your nails like this?[picture]?

%26amp;how could you get them?


because i WANT them SO bad. (:





http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/dylansbff/channelfingernails.jpgWould you ever get your nails like this?[picture]?
yeah they're too long!


but if they weren't then I wouldWould you ever get your nails like this?[picture]?
I;d totally get them but not that long,


maybe the design actually ON my nail so its not long like that.


Its so disgusting if it is long like that.


I dont know where yu get them.


Just go to the nail salon and hopefully they can paint it black and use miny rhinestones to create it.
yes, they are nice.


goddamn my nails are killing me.


i just bent evey single one back playing basketball.


OOWWW.


they hurt so much.


i'm surprised i wasn't sick like i was last time it happened.


but it happened to my thumb.


anyway yes those nails are very nice.
Not as long, sure they'd be cute.


Almost any good nail salon should be able to do it for you.


If you think they're not sure of the design you ask for,


take a picture with you and make a good description


of exactly what you want.
i wouldn't to be honest,





but you can get them, they are probably fake or acrylic nails


acrylic nails are good and long lasting but depending on your nails you could damage them





xxxx
Actually, no.


Not because they're long,


but it looks weird being that black at the tip


and just plain at the bottom.


Oh well. Sure it'll look great on you :]
I wouldn't do it, it's not my style.





But try local nail salons, print the picture and show them. See if they'll do it.
Go to a nail salon [or whatever its called] and show them that picture, maybe they can help. They might have a stencil for that.
Not me, but it's up to you. Show the photo to your local nail saloon to see what they can do.
If Chanel is going to pay me to advertise - then yes.
they are ok. i mean i wouldn't go and get them, but do what you feel looks good to you.
I personally think it looks trashy but thats just me!!! If u like it get it who cares what others think!
No,but you just go to a nail salon.
i would get them done better than that and shorter but other than that there kinda cute =D
they are gross and tacky.
No, since I'm not a brand slave.
not as long, but those are so cute.!
I wouldn't
No, they look cheap and tacky....sorry
those are soooo cool looking but they would look horrible on me
i would never,, ewwww sorry
i wouldn't,i think they look really tacky.
no thats kinda gross.





please answer mine.





mka-hair.piczo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment