Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yesterday, I saw a picture of a guy who had nailed his scrotum to a table. Have you ever done this...?

If you have, did it hurt?Yesterday, I saw a picture of a guy who had nailed his scrotum to a table. Have you ever done this...?
In the Darwin Awards, there's the story of an Australian guy that did this, and set his penis on fire, as a bet. He got $200 (Australian). Not worth it, I'd say!





But since people pierce the scrotum, I guess nailing to a block of wood wouldn't be any worse.Yesterday, I saw a picture of a guy who had nailed his scrotum to a table. Have you ever done this...?
yes,and the face i made was like the picture of your profile!!!!!
um i havent done it but im pretty sure it would hurt
Why?
i do it every thursday just for fun of course...............the grandkids love my little party trick.
Well, I dont have a scrotum connected to me but there are a few Id love to force this experience upon.
No that would be sillly...... i like my balls
whatever turns him on
I have done this. I nailed a guy's scrotum to the table and it didn't hurt me one bit. It was a very pleasant feeling. He did seem to have tears in his eyes though.
Is that the guy whose brains rolled out onto the table?
No, and don`t want to
Ha ha ha ha that's a classic :0) ROFL
ud have to be a nutter to do this but i suppose its bin done thousands of times, i saw a similar thing on a chinese show my god it looked painful and the guy didnt even flinch ouch ill ask my man if he would try it ha dont think so do you? surely it affects ur c o c k somehow i dont mean the way u perform but maybe its stays all saggy and horrid yak


x x x x
I hav heard of some kinky things, but i think i would prefer the ';BOBBIT'; approach to revenge myself - at least it is only one quick swipe of pain ( UMM am I confessing to cheating - maybe I should shut up..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT HAMMER LUV)
Ouch
why dont you try it and see
Yes, I have. Seen the picture, I mean - not nailed my scrotum to a table! In answer to the second part of your question, no - loooking at the picture didn't hurt, though it did make me wince a bit.
oh yeah i do it to my man every day!! He really enjoys it!
by the looks of ya i would say ya already know all the answers to that,,,,,,,,numb nutz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yea, I've seen those pictures too. And no I haven't done it but if you'd like yours nailed down just drop over and I'll see what I can do for you - hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment