Friday, January 15, 2010

What color should I PAINT my nails picture of HOMECOMING dress included!?

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50455%26amp;CatID=51280%26amp;GrpTyp=PRD%26amp;ItemID=147f28e%26amp;attrtype=SIZ%26amp;attrvalue=medium%26amp;CMID=50455%7c51280%26amp;Fltr=SIZ%3aEquals%3amedium%26amp;Srt=%26amp;QL=T%26amp;IND=22%26amp;CmCatId=50455|51280|shopbysizeWhat color should I PAINT my nails picture of HOMECOMING dress included!?
I would go with a french manicure. What color should I PAINT my nails picture of HOMECOMING dress included!?
Wow, that dress is awesome! Good choice, especially with the color. I always anted a blue dress.





I'd say either a french manicure, or you could pick a neutral peach. Since your dress is bright, you don't want your nails to clash with it.





Have a great time.
I say a mettalic blue, or a french manicure with metallic blue or black at the top. Gold would stand out and you'd get tons of compliments. Or platinum, which would be perfect. So cute! DON'T PAINT you nails the color of you dress: it wont stand out and no one will notice.
What a lovely dress! I would personally go with an iridescent white or pearlized white. You'll look beautiful!
blue base with a black tip, or black base with a blue tip. or maybe a silver tip. That is a cute dress. What shoes are you wearing? And earrings? so cute!
yellow with flower print!
Def gold or platinum but it depends on your accessories and shoes.
guys love RED nails


answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
metallic blue, or like the answer above silver
black. :)





hope this helps :D
Black if you have black shoes? Or maybe just go bare and use clear polish :-)
Do a french manicure with some cute heels and you'll look fab!
silver
hot pink would be cute or a dark purple.
A dark blue.


Silver.


Black.


French manicure.



deffo silver or a French mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment