Sunday, January 17, 2010

Help wanted If you bite your nails a lot I need your help by the way of pictures of your hands?

Help wanted If you bite your nails a lot I need your help by the way of pictures of your hands I would proffer nails of Girls as this is going to be for a nails website





I know this is a very wired request but I will be able to pay if the nails are extreme and my need a few photo shots





If you have msn or email facilities can you send them to the address below or test me on the number below





idluk2000


Peterace007@hotmail.comHelp wanted If you bite your nails a lot I need your help by the way of pictures of your hands?
oh are u trying touse these like a before and after thing for a product ur selling? If thats what ur doing then your trying to scam people and u should be ashamedHelp wanted If you bite your nails a lot I need your help by the way of pictures of your hands?
Yeah! what the first person said!

No comments:

Post a Comment