Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you bite your nails have the habit of biting your nails could I have a picture of them for a collage that I

If you bite your nails also I would like to ask you could I some pictures of your finger nails bitten please could you Emile them to me at idluk2000@yahoo.co.uk





I need as may pictures of biting nails as I can get. Please can every one help with this if they have the habit of biting them thanks. I am not going to be putting the pictures all over the internet it鈥檚 going to be for a collage so you will be safe only a few people will see and they will not ever know who you are.





Please don鈥檛 be embarrassed the more you bite them the batter this is the only time your ever going to be told this the shorter you can bite them the better.





Many thanks for your help Peter.If you bite your nails have the habit of biting your nails could I have a picture of them for a collage that I
I sent you some, and I just wanted to say to everyone who had a smart comment towards you that since you didnt ask for smart comments they need to just forgo your question because it is stupid and iimature to say things like that to ppl who are only asking for some help.


Take Care,


ShellyIf you bite your nails have the habit of biting your nails could I have a picture of them for a collage that I
Oh. An artist. Modern art sucks! Do something creative instead.
Hi ';Peter';





strange question and really bad spelling, just read your other questions... what do u need this collage for anyway? write that in your question, or add it on, maybe u might get some answers then, i don't bite mine so i can't help u with pictures, but i have to say it seems quite gross! what will the collage be used for? answer that and i reckon that a few may send you some pics!





good luck :)
search on google, but click images and search biting nails u should get all the pictures u need....i did it for u just click on the link
What is the point of showing people pictures of bitten nails? I am sorry I do not have pictures of my nails from the time in which I bit them...Good luck with your mission!





%26lt;3 Amber
A collage of bitten nails?whats wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment