Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where can I get stickers or picture to put on my nails, WITH HOLIDAY THEME?

those little decorative things you can stick on your nails that are rainbows or little pictures or whatever, where to you buy them? I want to put little snowflakes or christmas trees or something on my nails for christmas. if it comes down to it, i can buy white polish and put red and white stripes on my nails, but I would rather have cute little graphicsWhere can I get stickers or picture to put on my nails, WITH HOLIDAY THEME?
The best bet would be somewhere like Walmart or Target. They definitely carry holiday themed merchandise and they tend to carry nail decals.Where can I get stickers or picture to put on my nails, WITH HOLIDAY THEME?
HAVE YOU CHECKED SALLY'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment