Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nails Painted and Heavy Perfume.. surrprise visit - something wrong with this picture, or just me?

We left our cat with our in-laws, but came home early from trip to find that the cat's nails had been PAINTED and the cat smelled like perfume was sprayed directly on him!





My in-laws seem quite normal; they do like cats a lot, but isn't this a bit much? I wonder what they could possibly get out of this, and I don't think this is acceptable ... now I know what goes on when we leave the cat with them.





I was nudging my husband to say something, but he didn't even know what to say.





Should we just let it got ... Should I say something to them?


I thought our look of shock would have spoke volumes, but not one word was said about the cat in bright red nail polish, and heavy old-lady perfume!Nails Painted and Heavy Perfume.. surrprise visit - something wrong with this picture, or just me?
Poor kitty... I love my cat so much, there is so upsetting when someone is doing something like that to animals. I mean animals can't complain, have to swallow all those human stupidity.


I still would ask, what all that stuff means. You know, cats do not understand and will lick all over their body, so all that sh.. as nail polish and perfume can make them sick...Nails Painted and Heavy Perfume.. surrprise visit - something wrong with this picture, or just me?
Get over it *********. Haven't you got anything else to think about other than your cat? Use some nail polish remover and give it a shampoo. Good lord, they probably thought you'd appreciate it.
did they shave his sack for him too?
Get over it, move on. If you don't like their free services, leave the pet at a pet hotel the next time you are out of town.
You asked this 6 hours ago.





Got anything new?
hah, animal cruelty thing? i dont know.. let it go. it wont hurt the cat. the cat doesnt know. dont say anything to them tho. dont offend their lifestyle.
Someone was bored and the cat was the victim. If it bothers you that much, put the cat in an animal boarding room the next time you leave town. It's just not worth it to haggle over with the in laws. Although, you have to wonder what would happen to children.....
just be thankful it was not a child and dont say anything to them


and dont ask to have them watch him agin
They fed your cat and took care of her you should appreciate


that. You only need to be concerned if your cat is a male.


I agree your question history is quite funny!
maybe they just got bored so painted the cats nails. I've heard worse.
I'm surprised you let your husband get near enough to nudge him after his ';gaming'; dinner last week. Is he allowed to crap in the toilet now???
First of all, what does a cat wearing nail polish and perfume have to do with marriage and divorce? Maybe your cat just wasn't feeling pretty. Sometimes all it takes is a trip away from home to let your hair down and go wild for a change. Don't judge your cat. I'm sure it had a good time.


As for your husband, Man Law prohibits him from defending a cat. It just isn't done.


As far as your in laws go, they seemed cool with it. Take their stance and just let it go. It's probably just a ';look at me'; phase, kinda like those Goth kids. It'll pass. Good luck to you!
Don't worry about it?
haha. ur questions are always random..where do u come up with these ideas. look at her question history!
It seems to me like your in-laws really like cats. Or maybe they don't like the cats smell so they used perfume on it. As for the nail painting, well, you have to figure that one out on your own. At least you cat wasn't harmed.
It's a CAT. Get a LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment